Effective Date: Thursday 9 August 2021
("us", "we", "us" or "our") operates the www.mamynuvola.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that information.
- The Service is the www.mamynuvola.com website operated by MAMYNUVOLA
- Personal Data means data about a living individual that can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or that may come into our possession).
- Usage data is automatically collected generated by the use of the Service or the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (alone or jointly with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which personal information is, or is to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- We may use the services of various service providers in order to process data more efficiently.
Data Subject (or User)
- The data subject is any living individual who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide you with and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First and Last Name
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, Postcode, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & DATA COOKIES
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies we use are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to administer our Service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
MAMYNUVOLA uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To inform you of changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable analysis or information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted out of receiving such information
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
MAMYNUVOLA may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to inform you of the status of the order you have placed with us.
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interest and is not superseded by your rights
- For the purpose of processing payments
- To comply with the law
MAMYNUVOLA will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Law Enforcement Disclosure
Under certain circumstances, MAMYNUVOLA may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: MAMYNUVOLA
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MAMYNUVOLA
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
DO NOT TRACK' SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference that you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not wish to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. MAMYNUVOLA will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you would like to be informed of what Personal Data we have about you and if you would like it removed from our systems, please email email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. When possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for help.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when MAMYNUVOLA, relies on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For further information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Services, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports on website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise ads in its advertising network.
- For more information on Google's privacy practices, please visit the site & Terms webpage: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google Adwords
- The Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can explicitly opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customise Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on gives visitors the possibility to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on Google's privacy practices, please visit their website & terms page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt out of interest-based advertisements from Facebook, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the self-regulatory principles for online behavioural advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Alliance for Interactive Digital Advertising in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or explicitly opt out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information about Facebook's privacy practices, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In this case, we use third party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- PayPal or Braintree
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions: We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By signing up for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to these terms and conditions. By entering your phone number at checkout and initiating a purchase, signing up via our sign-up form or keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition of any purchase. Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc", a European Union company based in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used to send you targeted marketing messages and notifications. When the SMS is sent, your phone number will be passed to an SMS operator for delivery. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, please reply with STOP to any mobile message sent by us or use the unsubscribe link we have provided in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data charges may apply. If you have any questions, please write "HELP" to the number from which you received the messages. You may also contact us for further information. If you wish to opt out, please follow the procedures above.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We use a text message marketing platform which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By subscribing to our text marketing, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number at checkout and initiating or completing an order or registering via a text message marketing registration form, you agree that we may send you text messages for updates on your orders, promotional offers or general communications. Such consent is not a condition of any purchase.
Your information (name, phone number and purchases) will be shared with our SMS marketing platform owned by inkOfPixel Srl, a company based in Milan, Italy. This information will be used to send you targeted messages and general updates. In order to send you messages, your phone number will be passed to messaging operators in order to complete the delivery of SMS messages.
If you no longer wish to receive SMS and marketing notifications, please use the unsubscribe link that we will send you at the end of each message.
You can contact us for any information regarding text marketing messages
Our Service does not target people under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*You can contact us by e-mail at any time for customer support